Monday, July 26, 2010

0L

Well, the summer is winding down and I am nearing another huge milestone in my life. In just three weeks I will start my 1L year at Washburn Law School and there is still so much to do before that morning. I still have a few pages to read, a few assignments to finish, and a lot of relaxing to do. Despite all of that work, I am still incredibly excited to finally start something that I have been looking forward to ever since I was kid. Of course, once it does start I am sure that I will be just as excited for it to end.

So to begin with, a little bit about this blog. I have chosen to start and hopefully maintain a blog throughout my three years as a law student because it will give me a forum to voice ideas, opinions, and points of view in a manner that will ultimately be conducive to my educational goals. Most will admit that lawyers are really just highly specialized professional writers, thus this will not only become a place to share my trials and tribulations but also a large body of work from which I will hopefully be able to draw samples from for future endeavors. With that said I truly look forward to conductive criticism as well as dissenting opinions that will aid me in growing as a person as well as a law student and eventually as a lawyer.

With all of that said, I hope that these next three years will prove to be as exciting and challenging as I suspect they will be and I hope that I will be able to share these experiences, lessons learned, and insights with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment